News / Utah / 

Man Shocked by 7,200 Volts

Man Shocked by 7,200 Volts

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A 41-year-old Ogden man is recovering this morning after being shocked by 72-hundred volts of electricty.

The accident happened while the man was pouring cement yesterday in Kaysville.

He was flown to the University of Utah burn unit and is said to be in stable condition this morning.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Catch up on the top news and features from, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast