When I got back from vacation the other day after being gone from home for 11 days, the grass was still green! In the past I've come home to big brown spots after a vacation and I admit that I was a bit worried about grass renewal as I was driving home but I found, to my great joy and amazement, no big patches of dead grass. Had to mow forever yesterday to get the deep grass cut but that's ok......because, for now, all the sprinklers are working. This might not seem like a big thing to you but sprinkler frustration ranks right up there with ragweed allergies in my book. At least for a week or two I can worry about other important things like my roses, or keeping the bird feeder full, or keeping the dog in the yard. Ah, Summer!
The sprinklers worked!
- Here's how MyKayla Skinner did in the gymnastics vault final
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Slimmed-down Taysom Hill locked in arms race with Jameis Winston for Saints starter
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- Grizzly bear chases mountain biker near area of previous attack in Idaho
- Discover why this incredible Wellsville mansion is offered below cost at $3.5 million - SPONSORED
- Event honoring Utah Pacific Islanders comes at 'emotional moment' for community hit hard
- Colorado man dies in Emery County crash