Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) Two electrical workers were treated for smoke inhalation last night after a fire at a power station.
The flames started around 8 p.m. after a circuit breaker popped and set equipment on fire near 1400 West and North Temple.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out quickly. The station wasn't online at the time so it caused no outages.