Utah's Morning News is stepping aside for a day, but we hope you have a merry Christmas, and we hope you have a safe travel as you're out and about over the next few days. Thank you for tuning in with us each day. We couldn't do what we do without you. Give a listen as we present the best in Christmas music starting at Noon on Christmas eve.
It's that time of year...
- In a drought: Why are Southern Utah golf courses, cemeteries, parks still getting watered during the day?
- 'We can do better': Task force begins process of designing new Utah flag
- Northbound I-15 reopens in Sandy after fatal motorcycle crash
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard sprains right knee, out for Game 5
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- University of Utah police chief says school 'scapegoated' him in wake of McCluskey case
- Federal judge blocks Biden's pause on new oil, gas leases
- Wildfire updates: Bear Fire in Carbon County grows to 11,649 acres, 30% contained
- Sen. Mike Lee says now isn't the time to consider citizenship for 'Dreamers'
- Putin sees 'a lot of issues' at first summit with Biden