Man Found Unconcious in Burning Apartment

Man Found Unconcious in Burning Apartment

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- Fire tonight burned a Sugarhouse apartment at 2033 S. 1200 East.

Witnesses reported smoke and flames coming from the apartment building. Inside, firefighters found a man unconscious.

It appears the fire started on the stove.

The man was taken to a hospital, but was also placed under arrest for being disorderly and not cooperating with firefighters.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast