Estimated read time: Less than a minute
AROUND THE BEEHIVE — The first day of the NCAA's early signing period for the incoming class of 2022 has come and gone, and 45 high school football players signed a national letter of intent to continue their athletic and academic careers at universities around the country.
Many will play on the Wasatch Front at BYU, Utah, Utah State or even Weber State. Others will live far from home for the first time in their lives as they transition to adulthood.
Here's where athletes from Utah high schools signed to play and attend college. Click the individual link for each respective class.
- 'Recruiting bump': Utes sign 20 players as part of early signing period
- Why BYU got faster during early signing period with 18 new additions, eye on Big 12
- Aggies announces 14 signees in potentially historic 2022 recruiting class
- Weber State adds 9 athletes during the early signing period
- Early signing period: American Fork's Madsen highlights Utah trio at Boise State