WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate approves resolution restraining Trump's authority to launch military operations against Iran.
Senate approves resolution restraining Trump's authority to launch military operations against Iran
- Utahns won't be forced to get COVID-19 vaccine, but there may be consequences, governor says
- 5-year-old Utah boy killed in gun accident
- COVID-19 in Utah: Will my school district require or encourage masks?
- Shooting death of Kamas boy originally called an accident now a homicide case
- Miner who died after flash flooding in Emery County coal mine identified
- New York Gov. Cuomo urged to resign after probe finds he harassed 11 women
- Two more Utahns arrested in Capitol insurrection
- Romney helped pave way for $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill; Lee sees potholes in plan
- Landlords, tenants fill courts as eviction moratorium ends
- Officer dead, suspect killed in violence outside Pentagon