WASHINGTON (AP) — US employers add 225,000 jobs, unemployment rate rises to 3.6% as Americans flood job market.
US employers add 225,000 jobs, unemployment rate rises to 3.6% as Americans flood job market
- Shooting death of Kamas boy originally called an accident now a homicide case
- Utah Gov. Cox's office to provide masks for students who want them this fall
- Utahn accused of sexually assaulting girl he met online; police fear more victims
- Jazz reportedly agree to 2-year deal with forward Rudy Gay
- New York Gov. Cuomo denies allegations of sexual misconduct detailed in probe
- Police link Logan man arrested in weekend fight to June shooting
- Simone Biles returns to Olympic competition. Here's how she and Suni Lee did on the beam final
- Gephardt: Is paying the cost for convenience worth it?
- Un-bee-lievable! 450,000 bees that occupied Pennsylvania house for 35 years just got rehomed
- 'A real opportunity': After condensed rookie season, Hughes, Azubuike look to shine at summer league