DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Abu Dhabi's long-troubled Etihad Airways to sell 38 aircraft in deal valued at $1 billion.
Abu Dhabi's long-troubled Etihad Airways to sell 38 aircraft in deal valued at $1 billion
- The discovery of the 'Nephite Coin': A pioneer mystery
- Utah Jazz trade down and grab Baylor's Jared Butler with No. 40 pick
- Utah's seen flooding and it's seen rain, so when will that reverse its drought trends?
- 'Pandemic of the unvaccinated' soars as Utah reports 1,100 new cases in 1 day
- Will Utah officials follow Biden lead on vaccine mandate?
- Man hides 10 treasure chests in Utah outdoors
- Disney rejects Scarlett Johansson's complaint over 'Black Widow' streaming release
- How can Utahns save water in drought? Governor wants to buy back your lawn
- Utah County business leader Steve Densley dies at 74
- Hobby Lobby ordered to forfeit ancient artifact bought for $1.6 million in 2014