WASHINGTON (AP) — US officials: Major Jewish settlement blocs to remain under Israeli control as part of Trump peace plan.
US officials: Major Jewish settlement blocs to remain under Israeli control as part of Trump peace plan
- Utahns won't be forced to get COVID-19 vaccine, but there may be consequences, governor says
- Shooting death of Kamas boy originally called an accident now a homicide case
- Jazz free agent forward Georges Niang agrees to deal with 76ers
- COVID-19 in Utah: Will my school district require or encourage masks?
- 5-year-old Utah boy killed in gun accident
- Utahn with mob yelled 'it's wartime!' in U.S. Capitol siege, feds say
- CDC issues new eviction ban for most of US through Oct. 3
- Here's how you can set up a Utah mobile license — and how it's used
- Miner who died after flash flooding in Emery County coal mine identified
- Utah man yells, 'I'll show you what a real gangster is' before violent crime spree, police say