MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin appeals court puts on hold removal of up to 209,000 voters from registration rolls, handing Democrats a win.
Wisconsin appeals court puts on hold removal of up to 209,000 voters from registration rolls, handing Democrats a win
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Event honoring Utah Pacific Islanders comes at 'emotional moment' for community hit hard
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists
- Slimmed-down Taysom Hill locked in arms race with Jameis Winston for Saints starter
- Think you can design a tiny home? Salt Lake has cash for winning ideas
- Utah Olympians: Herriman's Rhyan White wins medal with medley relay
- Discover why this incredible Wellsville mansion is offered below cost at $3.5 million - SPONSORED
- 11 of Utah's best pizza places from Ogden to Provo - SPONSORED