ST. LOUIS (AP) — St. Louis’ top prosecutor sues city, police union, others, accusing them of racist conspiracy to push her out of office.
St. Louis’ top prosecutor sues city, police union, others, accusing them of racist conspiracy to push her out of office.
- 843 more COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths, 6,578 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Utah DIY influencer account restored after hack left her feeling 'paralyzed'
- As NFL training camps open, why is Jets QB Zach Wilson the last unsigned first-round pick?
- DWR increases more fishing limits across Utah as drought affects fish
- Is BYU a Big 12 expansion candidate? In TV, Cougars have surpassed 'Left Behind 8'
- Man who went camping in American Fork Canyon hasn't been seen since July 11
- Family mourns husband, wife killed in sandstorm crash on I-15
- This simple step can thwart top phone hackers
- State lawmakers work to strip old 'whites only' covenants
- Utah students will have enough teachers this upcoming school year