TOKYO (AP) — Japanese justice minister denounces Carlos Ghosn's criticism of legal system as 'erroneous,' denies any 'conspiracy'.
Japanese justice minister denounces Carlos Ghosn's criticism of legal system as 'erroneous,' denies any 'conspiracy'
- Messy Grand Teton camp draws bear; Idaho woman fined $5.8K
- Police: Man arrested after stabbing person 15 to 18 times, shooting at arriving officers in West Jordan
- Have You Seen This? Gymnast's parents watching daughter compete in 2012 Olympics is hilarious
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese ice cream debuts and quickly sells out
- Large grass fire forces evacuations in Huntsville
- Family in capsized boat says divine intervention saved them during Bear Lake storm
- 1 man stabbed, 2 in custody after altercation in Salt Lake City
- Great Salt Lake water levels officially hit an all-time low
- Utah grandma, 83, receives karate black belt from Chuck Norris
- Weather service issues multiple warnings across southern Utah as flooding continues