WASHINGTON (AP) — US is softening stance on Israeli settlements in West Bank, disavowing 1978 opinion that they violate international law.
US is softening stance on Israeli settlements in West Bank, disavowing 1978 opinion that they violate international law
- Cosmic Squids: NASA sends baby squid from Hawaii into space for research
- Business owners return to see damage caused by massive Millcreek fire
- Man sent to prison for 'sextortion,' but could be released in 5 years
- Commercial greenhouse fire near Lake Shore in Utah County causes $500K in damage
- Woman killed in Sandy motorcycle crash identified
- US Postal Service slow-down proposal should be rejected, state AG's say
- Could trustees modify Dixie State rename as petition against it grows?
- After winning appeal, teen getaway driver gets shorter sentence in sergeant's death
- Dual-antibody drugs effective against COVID-19 variants in animal study
- US Olympic Track Trials: BYU's Marsing, Weber's Cross fall in steeplechase prelims