WASHINGTON (AP) — US consumer prices climb 0.4% in October on surging gasoline prices.
US consumer prices climb 0.4% in October on surging gasoline prices
- Wing of Miami-area condo collapses; many feared dead
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- Argument over clothing ends in gunfire at Provo gas station, police say
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- 'I was feeling awful': Breakthrough patient describes COVID-19 battle
- Ramp to westbound I-215 in North Salt Lake closed due to semitruck crash
- Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison
- Alteration shop owner devastated, returns dresses to brides after massive fire
- Utah teacher who smuggled student into class in a bin takes plea deal
- KSL Investigates: Crime on rise, but jail population slow to return