CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson retiring, ending turbulent three-year period as city's top cop.
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson retiring, ending turbulent three-year period as city's top cop
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED
- Arizona couple dead after suspected drowning identified
- 37-year-old man drowns at Pineview Reservoir
- Utah metabolic scientist shakes up weight-loss industry with these 3 tips - SPONSORED
- Anti-government activist Bundy issues Idaho campaign videos
- Test Drive: 2021 Ford Explorer shows why it's in high demand - SPONSORED
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- US extends travel restrictions at Canada, Mexico land borders through July 21
- US Olympic Track Trials: Utah's Murphy, BYU's Wayment go 1-2 in steeplechase for finals berth
- Now that Juneteenth is a national holiday, what would it take for it to become a legal holiday in Utah?