SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California governor plans meeting of Pacific Gas & Electric leaders, shareholders, creditors to speed bankruptcy fix.
California governor plans meeting of Pacific Gas & Electric leaders, shareholders, creditors to speed bankruptcy fix
- Troopers chase bikers going faster than 150 mph; 1 arrested
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- Wing of Miami-area condo collapses; many feared dead
- Argument over clothing ends in gunfire at Provo gas station, police say
- Ramp to westbound I-215 in North Salt Lake reopens after semitruck crash
- 'I was feeling awful': Breakthrough patient describes COVID-19 battle
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- Alteration shop owner devastated, returns dresses to brides after massive fire
- Biden administration extends residential eviction ban until end of July
- Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison