MILAN (AP) — Fiat Chrysler, PSA Peugeot boards approve merger of two automakers, which will create $50 billion company .
Fiat Chrysler, PSA Peugeot boards approve merger of two automakers, which will create $50 billion company
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- Long lines revive push for new system at Utah national park
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- Ogden women removing racially restrictive wording from covenants
- Netflix comedy 'Real Housewives of the North Pole' among projects to film in Utah
- Wildfire updates: New fire starts on border of Juab and Sanpete counties, Flatt Fire evacuations lifted
- Have You Seen This? Baby alpacas are stunning at birth
- Popular summer camp in Sandy canceled due to lack of workers
- After disappointing finish, where do the Jazz go from here?
- Lamborghini love: A legendary brand finally arrives in Utah - SPONSORED