WASHINGTON (AP) — Head of US Central Command says Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was buried at sea after raid on compound.
Head of US Central Command says Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was buried at sea after raid on compound
- Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
- West Haven man's shed smashed into by a car for 3rd time
- Affidavit: FBI feared Pennsylvania would seize fabled gold 'stolen during the Civil War'
- Many feared dead, nearly 100 missing after Florida beachfront condo collapses
- Thunderstorms sweeping across Utah bring relief to some, challenges to others as areas flood
- It's getting ridiculous, UHP says of excessive speeders in Utah
- Can Utah — and some of its residents — survive cut in federal COVID-19 jobless aid?
- 2nd semitruck crashes atop Salt Lake City freeway ramp Thursday afternoon
- Report: Over 600 bodies found at Indigenous school in Canada
- 'I'm hoping it inspires others': Park City mother of 7 honored after climbing Mount Everest