WASHINGTON (AP) — US durable goods orders drop 1.1% in September with business investment down.
US durable goods orders drop 1.1% in September with business investment down
- Man shot, killed in downtown Salt Lake City
- What NAACP President Derrick Johnson told a Latter-day Saint congregation on Sunday
- 1 dead, 5 injured in crash north of Helper
- Utah's best public playgrounds: these offer much more than just swings and slides - SPONSORED
- Air conditioner repair crews super busy in record heat wave
- Why director says homeless camps 'made sense' for Salt Lake City
- Here are some reasons why fewer young Utahns are getting vaccinated
- Wildfire Updates: Bennion Creek, Pack Creek fires grow overnight
- Will you need a COVID-19 vaccine passport? We search for answers
- Coach Kim: Have you got tough decisions to make?