WASHINGTON (AP) — US home sales dropped 2.2% in September as surging home prices push buyers away from the market.
US home sales dropped 2.2% in September as surging home prices push buyers away from the market
- Google searches for new measure of skin tones to curb bias in products
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- Wildfire updates: New fire starts on border of Juab and Sanpete counties, Flatt Fire evacuations lifted
- Ogden women removing racially restrictive wording from covenants
- After disappointing finish, where do the Jazz go from here?
- 10-year-old violinist with prosthetic arm gets help from BYU engineer
- 17th century European paintings found in roadside dumpster
- It's not just your imagination. Drivers in the pandemic have gotten more reckless
- Have You Seen This? Baby alpacas are stunning at birth
- 'It's liberation, jubilee, freedom': People march in downtown Salt Lake City to celebrate Juneteenth