WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Department says Trump is asserting executive privilege over documents in fight over census question.
Justice Department says Trump is asserting executive privilege over documents in fight over census question
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- 1 dead, 1 transported by air ambulance after rollover crash near Wendover
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- Long lines revive push for new system at Utah national park
- Ogden women removing racially restrictive wording from covenants
- Wildfire updates: New fire starts on border of Juab and Sanpete counties, Flatt Fire evacuations lifted
- Netflix comedy 'Real Housewives of the North Pole' among projects to film in Utah
- After disappointing finish, where do the Jazz go from here?
- Have You Seen This? Baby alpacas are stunning at birth
- Popular summer camp in Sandy canceled due to lack of workers