WASHINGTON (AP) — Agriculture Department announces $12 billion 'short-term' plan to help US farmers hurt by retaliatory tariffs.
Agriculture Department announces $12 billion 'short-term' plan to help US farmers hurt by retaliatory tariffs
- 2 boys shot in Sandy; police looking for gunman
- FBI says it interviewed FedEx mass shooter last year
- Why are jobs going unfilled if so many are still unemployed in hot Utah economy?
- National park funding? Not for Utah
- More than a dozen guns seized from Tooele County house
- Donovan Mitchell has to be helped off the court in Jazz win over Pacers
- Salt Lake police searching for man missing since late March
- 463 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, over 43K vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- 70 evacuated after fire at Midvale apartment building
- 'Something that we should be celebrating': Gov. Cox defends Jazz student scholarship program