NEW YORK (AP) — Jury finds 2 soccer executives guilty in corruption trial; deliberations to continue next week on 3rd defendant.
Jury finds 2 soccer executives guilty in corruption trial; deliberations to continue next week on 3rd defendant
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- Ogden women removing racially restrictive wording from covenants
- Wildfire updates: New fire starts on border of Juab and Sanpete counties
- After disappointing finish, where do the Jazz go from here?
- 290 new COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, 7K vaccinations reported Saturday in Utah
- Popular summer camp in Sandy canceled due to lack of workers
- 10-year-old violinist with prosthetic arm gets help from BYU engineer
- Have You Seen This? Baby alpacas are stunning at birth
- Lamborghini love: A legendary brand finally arrives in Utah - SPONSORED
- Cameron Williams, chair of Utah County Black Chamber of Commerce, has died