UNITED NATIONS (AP) — UN General Assembly votes 128-9 to declare US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital 'null and void'
UN General Assembly votes 128-9 to declare US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital 'null and void'
- Wildfire updates: Washington County blaze grows to 10K acres, causes evacuations in Enterprise
- Jazz blow 25-point lead and lose series to Clippers
- For Donovan Mitchell, the real pain now begins
- Doctors say more contagious COVID-19 delta variant expected to dominate in Utah
- Drought forces farmers to abandon fields of dry crops
- Summit County woman tries to save family cat from bobcat
- Will all Utah drivers be paying mileage-based road usage fee by 2031?
- Small plane crashes in Tooele County
- Test Drive: 2021 Ford Explorer shows why it's in high demand - SPONSORED
- Fierce Capitol attacks on police shown in newly released videos