WASHINGTON (AP) — US applications for unemployment benefits rose 3,000 to 244,000 last week.
US applications for unemployment benefits rose 3,000 to 244,000 last week.
- Former Jazz forward Elijah Millsap accuses team executive Dennis Lindsey of bigoted language
- Salt Lake teachers, students rally against 'bullying' from Utah Legislature
- Jazz keep rolling as they blast shorthanded Lakers
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Inspired by Paris Hilton, woman says Utah ranch punished her for reporting assaults
- Several ways a paracord can be an outdoor enthusiast's best friend
- Gephardt: How scammers are exploiting COVID-19 vaccine to steal money, info
- Man sexually assaulted woman, threatened to hold her for a week, charges say
- GameStop stock doubles in afternoon; even Reddit is surprised
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule