BEIJING (AP) — China's July export growth weakens to 7.2 percent from a year earlier; import growth falls to 11 percent.
China's July export growth weakens to 7.2 percent from a year earlier; import growth falls to 11 percent
- As vaccinations keep rising, so do COVID-19 hospitalizations among those who aren't vaccinated
- Las Vegas pushes to become first to ban ornamental grass
- Police identify man killed in motorcycle crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Don't forget COVID-19 long-haulers: 'This isn't going to just go away'
- 5 arrested in West Valley City alleged-kidnapping case that escalated into SWAT standoff
- BYU, Weber State cheer, dance teams return home with national championship hardware (again)
- Officials identify injured deputies, suspect in shooting outside Salt Lake County Jail
- Have You Seen This? Exactly what you expect when pulling something from a drain in Australia
- Cougar sighted in Draper neighborhood tranquilized, to be released into the wild
- NASA's Artemis program will land the first person of color on the moon