NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — US campaign data firm: Kenya to deport CEO who worked with opposition presidential candidate.
US campaign data firm: Kenya to deport CEO who worked with opposition presidential candidate
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Provo couple opens bakery specializing in gut-friendly bread
- Even after dropping teaching of consent, House defeats controversial sex ed bill
- What to eat if you've lost your sense of taste due to COVID-19
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- 'A great test for us': Jazz continue to learn how to play with target on their back in loss to the Heat
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- Hungry for something simple and delicious? Here are some of Utah's top-rated burgers - SPONSORED
- No. 4 Red Rocks come from behind over No. 9 Cal with solid beam performance to claim win