WASHINGTON (AP) — US factory output rebounded 0.2 percent in June; overall industrial production rose 0.4 percent.
US factory output rebounded 0.2 percent in June; overall industrial production rose 0.4 percent
- 2 deputies shot, suspect dead in shooting outside Salt Lake County Jail
- Big Cottonwood Canyon closed to traffic after motorcyclist killed in crash
- Have You Seen This? Elephant joyfully 'tramples' boy as parents laugh hysterically
- 407 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, over 32K vaccinations reported Saturday in Utah
- Here's where masks will still be required in Utah on April 10 and beyond
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- Are Californians to blame for Utah's surging home prices?
- 4 arrested after task force busts clandestine lab in Heber City
- Utah company sells overstock Amazon products at huge discounts - SPONSORED
- What Utah's former governor and former congressman have to say about America's political divide