JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Union files for vote to represent workers at Nissan auto plant in Mississippi after yearslong campaign.
Union files for vote to represent workers at Nissan auto plant in Mississippi after yearslong campaign
- Are Californians to blame for Utah's surging home prices?
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- 4 arrested after task force busts clandestine lab in Heber City
- Utah company sells overstock Amazon products at huge discounts - SPONSORED
- Here's where masks will still be required in Utah on April 10 and beyond
- Wellington police chief fired during city council meeting
- 1 dead in Friday crash near Huntsville
- Officer fired at truck before driver accelerated toward deputy, police say
- 7 takeaways from Biden's budget proposal: defense, immigration, climate
- Bountiful High School reveals new mascot name following 2020 petitions