With the economy taking a downturn, a bipartisan group of senators is looking to make sure President Bush's $1.6 trillion tax cut won't bust the budget if projected surpluses never materialize.
Do you like the Bush tax cut plan?
- 487 more COVID-19 cases, 9 deaths, over 20K vaccinations reported Tuesday in Utah
- Gephardt: Lying to get a COVID-19 vaccine could prove costly
- 3 new studies show weight loss isn't all about diet and exercise - SPONSORED
- Salt Lake man kidnapped, sexually assaulted woman, leaving her on side of road naked, charges say
- Man in critical condition after being hit by a car in South Salt Lake
- 1 dead, 1 transported to hospital after crash in Layton
- Just passing by: What to expect from Asteroid Apophis
- Utah rabbi says Holocaust education resolution is 'justified and necessary' as denial increases
- State senators argue over which 'tyrant' should rule on allowing short-term rentals
- Man who police say set dog on fire in Salt Lake County to threaten ex-girlfriend arrested