SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Governor, legislative Democrats scale back ambitious proposal to cut energy use in California.
Governor, legislative Democrats scale back ambitious proposal to cut energy use in California
- When exactly could Utah begin to remove its mask mandate for certain counties?
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule
- GameStop stock doubles in afternoon; even Reddit is surprised
- New Postal Service delivery vehicle unveiled. It's a pretty radical change
- Man killed by Ogden police refused to drop his gun, video shows
- Everything coming and going on Netflix in March
- As Dixie State students rally at Capitol for name change, senator says bill will be debated
- Intermountain Healthcare: COVID-19 leaving many with heart problems, complications
- Donovan Mitchell to participate in 3-point contest prior to NBA All-Star Game