WASHINGTON (AP) — US factory orders edge up 0.4 percent in July as business investment shows strength.
US factory orders edge up 0.4 percent in July as business investment shows strength
- Former Jazz forward Elijah Millsap accuses team executive Dennis Lindsey of bigoted language
- Inspired by Paris Hilton, woman says Utah ranch punished her for reporting assaults
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Salt Lake teachers, students rally against 'bullying' from Utah Legislature
- GameStop stock doubles in afternoon; even Reddit is surprised
- 'This is the future': Can telework help rural Utahns make more money and afford better homes?
- Everything coming and going on Netflix in March
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule
- Utah bill that would ban transgender girls from high school sports stalls in Senate committee
- Several ways a paracord can be an outdoor enthusiast's best friend