WASHINGTON (AP) — US producer prices fall 0.4 percent in April, pushed down by lower energy, food costs.
US producer prices fall 0.4 percent in April, pushed down by lower energy, food costs
- Some people still need to mask up even if vaccinated. Are you one of them?
- Family, friends remember brothers killed on Utah Lake
- 600% rise in Utah catalytic converter thefts sparks undercover operation
- Case of slain Utah teens focuses on testimony from alleged killer's ex-girlfriend
- Billion-dollar consulting firm expands operation to Salt Lake City
- 164 more COVID-19 cases, 1 death, over 3K vaccinations reported Monday in Utah
- Vaccinating younger Utahns will be a 'huge part' of getting COVID-19 under control, doctor says