News / 

Quiz of the Week: Feb. 7, 2014

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

To hunt in Mexico, you'll need a hunter's license, just like in the states. Licenses are available through the federal agency overseeing Mexico's natural resources, and these licenses include a firearm permit.

If you enter Mexico with a firearm that doesn't have the proper permit permit, you could spend time in a Mexican jail. So how many guns and shells can you take into Mexico for your hunt?

Click the video for the answer to the Burt Brother's quiz question.

Most recent News stories

Adam Eakle


    Catch up on the top news and features from, sent weekly.
    By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

    KSL Weather Forecast