CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (AP) — Grand jury declines to charge Tony Stewart in driver's death at New York sprint car race.
Grand jury declines to charge Tony Stewart in driver's death at New York sprint car race
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- Utah man arrested, accused of using numerous sticks to spank children
- Supreme Court resurrects group's legal fight over private government meetings with Zinke
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- Grantsville man identified in deadly rollover crash south of Delta
- Health department: 686 new coronavirus cases in Utah Saturday
- Police identify man who allegedly wounded Provo officer in gunfight
- Millsap expresses concerns about probe into Jazz allegation
- J&J's 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine