AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — Jordan court acquits radical preacher Abu Qatada of plotting attacks on Americans, Israelis.
Jordan court acquits radical preacher Abu Qatada of plotting attacks on Americans, Israelis
- Utah man dies in fall from Angels Landing at Zion National Park, officials say
- UDOT employees credited with saving 8-year-old girl in Lehi crash
- All-Star surprise: At long last, Mike Conley is an NBA All-Star
- Unified officer was not justified in shooting, killing Salt Lake man, DA concludes
- Arianne Brown: Large family vehicles may be stare-worthy, but give a smile when passing by
- 549 more COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths, 31K vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- 'Not there yet': Infectious disease doctor optimistic — but still cautious — about Utah's COVID-19 situation
- Utah officials call for customers to destroy aquarium moss balls after zebra mussel discovery
- Review: Is Disney's 'Raya and the Last Dragon' worth the extra $30?
- California to let Major League Baseball, Disneyland reopen with limits