SALT LAKE CITY — It's a requirement that you pass a test to officially gain U.S. citizenship. Some argue the test is too difficult and should be simplified. We want to see if you could pass a shortened version of the test. We've selected 25 of the 100 questions asked on the test. Get 58% correct to pass.
Quiz: Can you pass the US citizenship test?
- Fire updates: U.S. Highway 89 reopens as Pole Creek, Bald Mountain fires burn over 113K acres
- Law enforcers face suspension during quarterly POST Council meeting
- Police: Report that Barzee caused disturbance at South Salt Lake motel 'unfounded'
- After traveling the world, The Bucket List Family finds a new home in Hawaii
- Yellowstone’s Ear Spring erupts for first time in recent memory; officials close boardwalks for safety
- 'I had to change my ways': Man convicted in teen's high-profile killing granted parole
- Utahn who died trying to save drowning mom, child named Carnegie hero
- California makes people ask for straws, sodas with kid meals
- 4-vehicle crash causes traffic delays on I-15 in Draper
- Crews puncture water main in Herriman, sending water gushing in parking lot and home