Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
WENDOVER — Two families are left without a place to live after a fire consumed their home Sunday.
A Christmas tree caught fire inside the single-level duplex at 239 Moriah Ave, and eventually destroyed both units in the building.
The occupants were able to escape unharmed, however, and there were no injuries as a result of the blaze.
The Red Cross was on scene to provide housing assistance to the families.