Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A southern Utah family was dealt a triple dose of tragedy as more than half their house burned last night.
The Wilsons of Virgin, Utah had just moved back into their home two weeks ago after flooding damaged their neighborhood last year.
They say a chimney fire is to blame for this most recent mess.
The third part of the tragedy is that the family's grandmother also just died.