Estimated read time: Less than a minute
Ogden, Utah (AP) Classes ended early today at Ogden High School after a gas leak.
Construction crews ruptured a gas line near the school at 10:50 a.m. Students spent some time on the football field before being sent home.
Ogden Deputy Fire Chief Chad Tucker says no one was injured in the leak or the evacuation.
Questar Gas employees were working on the leak by noon, he said.
Corby said the gas company has capped the main gas line in the area, and school activities planned for later Thursday afternoon and evening should go on as scheduled.
School will also be in session Friday.
Information from: Standard-Examiner
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)