This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Texting by Drivers Rises 50 Percent in 2010
- Expectant father in coma for a month after being hit by suspected impaired driver dies
- Why Salt Lake City's mayor wants to turn the abandoned Raging Waters site into a regional park
- 1 dead, firefighter injured in a Bountiful home fire
- Employee dies in accident at Purple mattress factory that was previously cited for safety hazards
- Project underway to build FrontRunner station in Utah's fastest-growing community
- At least 2 pigs killed, others captured after flying out of truck on I-15 in Davis County, UHP says
- Long haul trucker arrested in Utah after trying to have sex with teen, police say
- 'Wages will go up': After announcing end to a pandemic stimulus, Utah Gov. Cox promises economic improvement
- Walmart says fully vaccinated employees can go without masks starting Tuesday
- 1 person in serious condition after semitruck, car collide in Mapleton
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.