Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KLS News) Fire broke out in a boiler room at Glendale Intermediate School in Salt Lake City.
The fire was put out by the school's fire sprinklers, and damage is minor.
School will be held as normal with no delays this morning; however, school officials are taking extra precautions until one sprinkler is fixed.