Business Catches Fire

Business Catches Fire

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- Heavy smoke and flames poured from a business today in South Salt Lake.

Investigators say a waste furnace caught fire at A-One Disposal. Flames spread to the attic and roof. The structure's sprinkling system kept the fire contained until fire crews arrived.

Fire crews say the blaze caused about five thousand dollar damage to the building, but they're not sure how much damage to equipment.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast