News / Utah / 

Plumbers Burned by Chemical at Gateway

Plumbers Burned by Chemical at Gateway

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- A plumbing problem has temporarily shut down the Apple computer store at the Gateway mall.

Plumbers Burned by Chemical at Gateway

Authorities say a pipe was leaking on the store's roof. Plumbers came to fix the problem, but when they cut into the pipe it severed and an antifreeze solution shot out.

That liquid got on a couple employees. Medics treated them for minor burns.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Catch up on the top news and features from, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast