Three In Hospital from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Three In Hospital from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- Three people were taken to the hospital this afternoon because of carbon monoxide poisoning.

One member of the family was feeling a little light-headed so they checked on the other people in the house. All were feeling a little sick.

They called 9-1-1 and went outside the home to get some fresh air. When crews arrived they found elevated levels of carbon monoxide. The cause is believed to be the furnace.

All three were taken to the hospital and are expected to be fine.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast