News / Utah / 

Fire in Orem displaces family of eight


6 photos

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

OREM -- Fire officials in Orem have ruled a house "unsafe to occupy" following a fire Thursday morning.

Around 10:30 a.m. the fire erupted in the basement of the single-story house near 350 East 200 South and eventually spread to the main floor.

The fire displaced a family of eight. The family has children ranging in age from 9 to 21.

No one was injured including the family's dog and guinea pig.

Photos

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast