UNDATED (AP) — Top-ranked Baylor heads into Saturday's showdown with No. 3 Kansas carrying a league-record 23-game winning streak. That streak includes its first road victory in 18 tries against the Jayhawks. The Bears could deal a staggering blow to the Jayhawks' hopes of winning the Big 12 championship by completing the series sweep. A win at home also might solidify their spot as the overall No. 1 seed in next month's NCAA Tournament.
Here is the latest Big 12 Conference sports news from The Associated Press
- Man dies after head-on collision in Heber City
- Olympic dream 'finished': MyKayla Skinner wins silver on vault
- Jazz free agency primer: Utah has an owner willing to spend, but what exactly are the options?
- Why 'food miles' matter and how to reduce your carbon footprint while shopping
- Man, 25, dies after being hit by car in Holladay
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Van conversion businesses can't keep up with #vanlife demand
- Trooper, motorists injured in crash on I-215 in West Valley City
- Utah schools struggling to keep wheels on the bus going round and round. Here's why
- July was the hottest month ever in Salt Lake City