WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Bill Barr takes swipe at Trump, says tweets about Justice Dept. cases make it 'impossible' to do job.
Attorney General Bill Barr takes swipe at Trump, says tweets about Justice Dept. cases make it 'impossible' to do job
- Family mourns husband, wife killed in sandstorm crash on I-15
- Man who went camping in American Fork Canyon hasn't been seen since July 11, officials say
- Church reinstates Saturday evening sessions of general conference
- CDC: Fully vaccinated and everyone in K-12 schools should be masked — will Utah follow suit?
- Driver ran over man in Target parking lot during fight before fleeing, police say
- Delta mistake bumps non-stop travelers to flights with layovers
- 4 children, 4 adults killed in Millard County sandstorm crash
- Biles' Olympic withdrawal reopens conversation around mental health
- 5 of 7 new COVID-19 deaths reported in Utah Tuesday were under 65
- How Utah County's first medical school wants to 'flip education on its head'