CAIRO (AP) — Sudan official says authorities, rebels agree to hand over ex-President Omar al-Bashir to international criminal court.
Sudan official says authorities, rebels agree to hand over ex-President Omar al-Bashir to international criminal court.
- Parents on the hook for $10K bill after children make unauthorized charge
- Extreme drought, urban heat and the killer targeting Utah's vulnerable
- Reward offered in case of man shot to death in his Clearfield home
- Utahns won't be forced to get COVID-19 vaccine, but there may be consequences, governor says
- Trump fires back at Justice Dept. in bid to keep his tax returns secret
- Long-lasting COVID-19 symptoms are rare in children, study says
- The storms have cleared but smoke reappears in Utah
- Utah bet on dropping pandemic benefits to get people back to work. It hasn't so far
- New theory: Earth's longer days kick-started oxygen growth
- Barbie debuts doll in likeness of British COVID-19 vaccine developer